We are not accepting any NEW rental intake. We will be accepting only electric applications at this time.
We will be Reopening New Rental intake in beginning of March 2021. We will be providing the program information/FAQ soon for clients.
Portal is open for Electric Assistance under LIHEAP Program.
Eligibility for Crisis Utility Assistance under LIHEAP:
- Must be a resident of Palm Beach County
- Total Household Income must be at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guideline (FPLG)
- For clients receiving unemployment: unemployment income will not be counted towards total household income
- Clients must provide a bill showing past due amount
- Benefit limit is $2,000 and clients can obtain assistance for multiple months
Please note: You must be 50% Below AMI to be eligible for the services. Here is the AMI Chart for your reference. Due to limited funding, staff will process applications on a first come first serve basis. It is extremely important that you submit the correct information along with all required documentation to expedite approval.
If you have already submitted a rent and/or utility application thru the regular crisis services, please note that your application is still in review and you will be able to resubmit documents as needed.
Online System for Rental, Utility, and Other Assistance
To Apply for Services you must be a Registered User.